Friday 8 May 2020

Sending Hugs / Happiness

Hi,

First of all Happy VE Day - 75th Anniversary to you all, here in the UK, its a bank holiday & for a change the weather is sunny for at least today & tomorrow ;-) 

If my post is looking a bit weird, it's because our laptop is not charging, we think we need a new power pack - so i'm on the ipad one finger typing !! 

The first card was made for a card swap, to cheer someone up during the  Lockdown, it was liked & made the person smile,  so i made another one, as I've got lots of scraps ;-) 



(somebody asked me, about the sectret message and here it is)


Image  - Penny Black : 'Bunny Talk / 2561H / 2002'
Secret sentiment, you have to lift the chick, i did have a photo showing this, but i seem to have deleted it !! - Papermania : 'Clare Curd Signature Range'
Door to see sentiment - MFT : 'Int Rect Word Win'
Scene dies - MFT : 'Spring Scene Blder'

I then made another of the above card and I sent it to one of Alan's work colleagues, so she could send it to her boyfriend, who is a paramedic, who has been struggling

The second card was made for a 'Happy' Challenge, I set my lovely friends Kay, Sandra & Kelly, that i usually meet up with, when we do copic classes with Faye

This card is also a little rare for me, as i don't  normally do a one layer card 

Image & Sentiment - Your Next Stamp : 'Fairytale Cuties' 
Cloud - MFT : 'Stitched Speech Bubble Ed'

Stay safe & well 

Thanks for looking  & for any comments you would like to leave, would  be most appreciated, Luv Sam x

8 comments:

tilly said...

two lovely and different cards for you... I hope you are all keeping safe and well.
Tilly xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Sam, love the cute bunny on the top one.The scene you've created on the second card looks fab.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

Two super cards Sam, they are both cute and beautifully coloured.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Darnell said...

These are both as delightful as can be, Sam! What's that sweet chick have hiding behind that flap? Bunny loves it, that's for sure! And your OLC is a little scenic masterpiece with the toadstool house and darling critters! So cute, both of them! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

Kathleen said...

Never known a Bank Holiday be on a Friday before, seemed really strange. I just missed it as I was born in 1949 but glad that I was as I would have been even older now.
Two super cards, cute images and layouts, some lovely dies too.

Kath x

scrappymo! said...

These are both such lovely card, Sam!
I like the idea of the hidden sentiment too.

The second one has such great dies.

KandA said...

Two fabulous cards Sam and both are gorgeous little scenes xx

Jules said...

Hi Sam

Two lovely cards .. .. I particularly love the first one with the little sentiment door!

Hope you are doing OK during lockdown.

Love Jules xx