Monday 6 April 2020

Birthday Bonanza

Hi,

Back in February I joined a Stampin' Up fundraiser for the wildlife of Australia, after the bushfires, at the time I only made 1 card, but managed to stamp some other images, normally I never get round to finishing off any projects, but since we have been on lock down, I thought it gave me a good opportunity / excuse to have a play - not my normal thing, as I like to stamp and colour in with my Copics, but gave me a chance to top up my Birthday cards,



Thanks for looking and please stay safe, Luv Sam x

9 comments:

tilly said...

They are lovely Sam, but agree, not your usual lovely Penny Black. I hope you enjoy your birthday and sorry I could not get out to post card xx

Sarah said...

They are very cute Sam and for a great cause too, although that crisis seems like a lifetime ago now. Hope you and yours are keeping well xx

Kathleen said...

These are gorgeous Sam, love the different styles, colours and papers.

Kath x

scrappymo! said...

These are wonderful, Sam and I love the folds you chose.

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection of cards Sam, lovely papers - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KandA said...

Fabulous selection of cards Sam, great designs and such pretty papers xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Lovely cards, nice to try something different though. Hope your Easter is as good as it can be, take care, Liz x

Jules said...

Hi Sam

It looks like you have been keeping busy with your cards .. .. you have a lovely selection. Beautiful colour combos too.

Hope all is well with you and your family. Stay safe.

Love Jules xx

lostinpaper said...

What a wonderful collection of cards for the fundraiser, I just love those koalas! I hear what you are saying, I finally made up the box of goodies for the Aussie Craft Aid (where they are collecting supplies for people who lost all of their papercraft supplies in the fires) it's been something that I have been going to get round to but feel that I have more time on my hands now even though I am still going to work, but things have definitely slowed down without all the other life stuff going on... it's weird. Stay Safe!