Friday 25 October 2019

Little Santa Claws And Falalalala

Hi,

I hope you are all keeping well ?, Harrison I'm pleased to report is loving his new school (thank goodness) and is thriving so well and in some subjects he isn't keen on either (Art, Music, Drama and French) 😄.

The cards today are for Rudolph Days Challenge, that starts today and ends on 31st October and as we only only have this and next month left to enter the Challenge, this month would be a good idea to start making those Christmas cards, if you haven't done already.


I've coloured this little cutie to match my adorable little girl 'Clio' and even Alan was impressed.
Image : 'Little Santa Claws' - Whimsy Stamps
The Fur round the hat is : 'Fun Flock' - Stampendous
Sentiment : 'DCRS87' - Dovecraft
Papers : 'Tis The Season' - Echo Park
Santa Hats (I nearly bought a die, till I found a Punch, I had never used) : 'Santa Claus' - Martha Stewart
Twine from stash


Image : 'FALALALALA' - Stamping Bella 
Paper : 'Let It Snow' - Dovecraft
Robin Die : 'Robin Corner' - Joanna Sheen (I paper pieced the Robin and Pinecone, but the fern and branches were coloured with Copics)
Sentiment : 'Christmas Sentiment Dies' - First Edition

Thanks for looking and for any comments you would like to leave, would be most appreciated, Luv Sam x




12 comments:

tilly said...

So pleased the upheaval of moving has been worthwhile for Harrison.
Two beautiful cards today, love the sad puppy eyes and the bird die
Tilly x

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Sam your little doggie is adorable now where did you get it from loving the fur

Anonymous said...

Aww, two adorable cards, Sam! The first is so cute and beautifully coloured and the second is too cute. I love snowmen and I especially LOVE the corner die! It adds such dimension and coordinates with the cute birdie in the image.

Jenny L said...

Hi Sam,
Happy Rudolf Days.
what very gorgeous card and that puppy on the first is adorable and coloured perfectly too.
Beautiful papers used on both cards.
Oh how cute is that Santa reading and also coloured wonderfully.
Hope you are well.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

scrappymo! said...

Two fabulous cards, Sam.
The first is so adorable. That puppy is beautifully coloured and really sweet. The shading is spot on!
I also like the desin papers you chose. I have some of those ones too!

The secnd card is really sweet.
i really like the sentiment punched out like that! I mentioned in my post, that the soft, muted background is perfect here.

Kathleen said...

Two fabulous creation Sam and such a contrast, a very busy first card with a great fun image and some super papers and the twine bow and the title hats.
Lovely subtle background and a great touch with the little bird and the way you have done the sentiment.

Kath x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely cards Sam.
Sue x

Sarah said...

So pleased to hear that Harrison has settled well Sam and I hope he contines to thrive there. I just love Santa Claws, what a fab card, love the hats too. Such a super cute snowman on the second, great colours and the robin on the tree bough is a great touch xx

Di said...

Wonderful cards Sam! I love the little pile of Santa hats! /see you in the Playground sometime?!

Hugs

Di xx

cotnob said...

Two super cards Sam, I love the cute puppy in his Christmas hat.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Bonnie said...

Your puppy is adorable with his furry Santa hat, Sam! And your snowman with the robin in the branches looking on is so pretty! Love that stamp! Thanks for the inspiration!

Chris said...

Two beautiful cards Sam, I especially like the puppy one, how cute is that hat! Fabulous colouring and a lovely design.
xx