Friday 2 March 2018

Welcome Bunnies

Hi,

I so can't believe I've made a 'Spring Card' - well it was the first day of Spring, here in the UK yesterday, although I'm not sure most of the UK would think it was a joke, as some of them are experiencing really bad snow, we had one bad day on Tuesday, but today is now not looking too good either.




The image is : Penny Black - 'Welcome Bunnies / 284H / 1995'
Papers are : My Minds Eye - 'Blink Of An Eye'
Shape: Go Kreate - 'Frilly #10'
Flowers : Penny Black Die - 'Layered Flowers'
Lace from stash 

Thanks for looking and for any comments you would like to leave, would be most appreciated, Luv Sam x

9 comments:

Brenda said...

What an adorable card Sam! I love those sweet bunnies and that cool wreath. The colors of this card are so beautiful and I adore the papers you chose for this lovely spring card. Well done Sam! Hugs, Brenda

Sarah said...

Ah, this is really cute Sam, such pretty papers and I love those gorgeous flowers xx

Mrs A. said...

Currently have 5" of snow and it's still falling. would normally be out in garden by now time wise but think a spot of crafting inside better suited to my needs at present. I adore these cute bunnies. Got loads of Penny Blacks on Pre order so champing at the bit to get colouring. I guess the snowy weather is holding them up. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A super spring card Sam, adorable bunnies and fabulous design - I blogged a spring card yesterday as well, perhaps we were being a bit hopeful!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card,Sam, super shape and just love the image. Great colouring and love the flowers.
Funny but all this weather must be making us think of Spring as I have made a Spring card today as well.

Kath x

tilly said...

it's a lovely image and I like that flower....not too bad here, bitter winds but not snowed in thank goodness.
Tilly x

Jules said...

Hi Sam

A lovely card. Great shape with a great image too. Loving the gorgeous flowers.

Yes, it certainly didn't feel like the first day of spring did it?!? LOL!!

Love Jules xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty spring card! I love that very country looking bunny stamp. The shaped card is so nice and so is that pretty floral. Thanks for sharing and have a good day!

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness...this is a relly pretty card. Loving the image and your careful colouring. The frilly flowers are so pretty here.