Sunday 25 February 2018

Reindeer And Dog

Hi,

I was asked by the lovely Maureen to be on Rudolph Days Challenge design team for another year and I jumped at the chance, as Maureen is such a lovely lady and I love making Christmas cards too.

The new Rudolph Days Challenge starts today and continues until the 28th, so only a very short one this month, to get all your makes in :

The first card is using a Christmas present, Maureen so kindly sent me :


The Reindeer is : Memory Box - 'Reindeer Scalloped Circle Frame' 
The shape of the card is : Elizabeth Craft Designs - '771 - Accordion Fancy Label'
Designer Paper - LOTV - 'Krafty Christmas'
Sentiment - Joanna Sheen, Signature Dies - 'Bravo Set Small'
Trees - Impression Obsession - 'Die217-E'
The Reindeer and Sentiment were cut with pearlised brown card 

And the second one is using the same card shape die but a different image : 


Image : Penny Black - 'Wishing ..... / 2004 / 2998H'
Designer Paper - K & Co - 'Peppermint Twist'
Ribbon - From Hobby Lobby, on a recent trip to Florida, USA

Thanks for looking and for any comments you would like to leave would be most appreciated, Luv Sam x

13 comments:

tilly said...

wow, 2 lovely cards there Sam, simple always works, are you ready for the snow and cold this week lol ?
Tilly x

scrappymo! said...


Hi Sam

Loved these wonderful cards. The Elizabeth Craft design of the fold is great! I am going to look through my dies as I think I might own that die. If so, I am going to be dusting it off and putting it to use as I love the look of yours.

The sweet dog looking at the tree is very pretty and so adorable. Love the Ribbon!

The kraft card made me smile as I was so glad to see you use that die!

Thanks for being on my design team, Sam!







Jenny L said...

Hi Sam,
Happy Rudolf Days
what wonderful cards and your designs are brilliantly created.
I love the second one of the stamped dog and the Christmas tree it is brilliant and beautifully coloured.
Great minds and all that jazz about the prancing reindeer and I love the spotted background and the spotted trees.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

KandA said...

Two fabulous cards Sam, super dies and I love that PB stamp xx

Bonnie said...

Two fun cards, Sam! Love that leaping reindeer and the polka dots! And the doggie is adorable!

Darnell said...

Both your cards are fantastic, Sam! I love that die shape! Happy Ruldolph Days! Hugs, Darnell

Chris said...

Beautiful cards, lovely images and what a fabulous shape they are!
Chris
x

Carol L said...

I really like the die used on your cards, and the variation of colors and themes are nothing but eye candy! Thanks for the inspiration for Rudolph Days!

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Sam, a super stag on the first one and such a cute image on the second - great designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

Two really lovely creations Sam, love the card designs and all the fabulous dies and the really lovely cute PB image.

Kath x

Wendy said...

These are gorgeous Sam, fabulous designs and such a cute PB image.
Wendy x

Brenda said...

Glad to hear you will be staying on the Rudy design team! I love both of your cards. Such a unique shaped card base and I am loving it. I love the beautiful, graceful and serene stag card. That polka dot paper is awesome! Then your second card, so dang cute! Love the little pup and the Christmas tree, just so sweet. Hugs, Brenda

MaryH said...

Love this little pup gazing up at the decorated tree. So cute, and the snow underfoot adds such texture! I like the way you've done the blue borders and the silver sentiments sparkle. The taupe shades of the leaping Rudolph are unusual and so attractive. Love that dotted paper used on the background and the trees. Again, I love the way you've used the die sentiment. Both cards are adorable. TFS