Tuesday 25 April 2023

Penguins And Poinsettia


Hi,

I hope you are all well ? Since I lasted posted Alan & I have been on a cruise to 5 ports including Egypt (3 hours to get there & 4 hours 10 mins to get back) & Israel (3 hours late getting into port, so excursion was reduced, which was disappointing). Harrison starts his GCSE'S on 5th May, so it's stressful heaven in our house !!

Unfortunately my computer has gone to electronic heaven and I'm using the ipad, that's why there is no watermark on my cards, hopefully by next time, we'll have a new one.

Today is the start of this wonderful Challenge and it runs until 30th, it gives you a great chance to get ahead of cards for Christmas Rudolph Days Challenge .

Today's first card I found on The Card Grotto / Little Reindeer and I adapted it, as I didn't have the MFT stitched peek a boo window die, so I had to use 'MFT - Stitched Med Square' a single die & cut it 3 times.


Penguins stamped 3 times : Mama Elephant- 'Penguins Waddle'

Sentiment / part of the die : Mama Elephant- 'Penguins Waddle'

Paper : 'Doodlebug - 'Frosty Friends'

Embossing: Cuttlebug - 'Snow'


My second card, was made at a card class I went to, they wanted me to make a voucher wallet, but I preferred to make a card, so l adapted it.


Papers and Image : Stampin' Up - 'Leaves and Boughs of Holly'


Thanks for looking and for any comments you would like to leave, would be most appreciated, luv Sam x

7 comments:

tilly said...

two lovely and very different cards, I hope Harrison sails through the exams, I'm sure he will have worked very hard for them..... how nice to enjoy a cruise even if you did not get as much time as expected. xx

Liz said...

Two lovely Christmas cards, Sam. I especially love the first one, the penguins are so cute. xx

Sarah said...

Lovely to see you here Sam, sounds like you have been busy. Fingers crossed for the exams, I remember those times well. Fabulous cards xx

Carol L said...

Your cards are wonderful and each has it's own unique look! Enjoy that cruise and hopefully you'll be set up with a new computer soon too! Happy Rudolph day!

LesleyG said...

Great cards Sam! Happy Rudolph day xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sam,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh your cards are beautiful and such super designs too.
Love the penguins peeking out of the embossed one and the papers on the second one are gorgeous.
Love the belly band also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kate said...

Lovely cards Sam! I especially love the super sweet penguins in one of my favourite colour combos! Hugs, Kate!