Sunday 25 June 2023

Snowman

Hi,

I hope you are all well & if you aren't, I'm sending you virtual hugs & wishes.

Harrison has finally finished his GCSE'S & he has also managed to get himself a job in a pub / restaurant, waiting & he is really enjoying it, especially now he doesn't have to ask Alan & I for money all the time !! We have also been decorating the hallway - new carpet arrives on Tuesday.

Unfortunately due to a busy couple of months, I'm still working off the ipad, sorry.

Today is the start of the lovely Maureen's Christmas Challenge: Rudolph Days Challenge


    • Image : Penny Black - 'Snuggles / 1270K / 1998'
    • Papers : Lili Of The Valley - 'Woodland Wishes'
    • Sentiment : Wild Rose Studio - 'Swirly Greetings'
Thanks for viewing & for any comments you would like to leave, would be most appreciated, Luv Sam x

5 comments:

tilly said...

Well done Harrison on your job, I'm sure you will get good results in your GCSE'S . a lovely card with that gorgeous image and sentiment xx

Sarah said...

Hi Sam, it's always lovely to see you pop up on my dashboard. What a jolly snowman on that super duper card and those LOTV papers were among my favourites x

Carol L said...

You've created such a fun Christmas card with this image and great sentiment too! I love the designer papers too that remind me of days gone by! Happy Rudolph Day!

Jenny L said...

Hi Sam,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh you card is wonderful and such a great design also.
Love the vintage paper used and that snowman is so fabulous and very sweet.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

scrappymo! said...

Hi there
Your card is wonderful. It has such a lovely vintage feeling. I love that image and thoroughly enjoyed seeing this card.

Great news that your son got this job. Gives them such a lot of pride in themselves to be able to earn a bit of money!

Have fun with the decorating of the hallway...
Hugs
Maureen