Thursday 24 January 2019

You're My Cup Of Tea

Hi,

Yes I know I haven't posted for a while, I have still been making cards, so look out for them in the next couple of weeks :

I recently bought this stamp off of the talented Sue, and as I have 2 friends who have recently had surgery, I thought it might cheer them up - it's a British thing to have a cup of tea, as it seems to help with most things ;-) x


Not sure which one I like the most the cup coloured with Copics or the one paper pieced ?

Image ; 'Alm - You're My Cup Of Tea' - My Favourite Things
Papers : 'Tea House' - Dovecraft
Edging : 'A2 Curved Borders One' - Spellbinders

Thanks for looking and for any comments you would like to leave, would be most grateful, Luv Sam x

5 comments:

KandA said...

Hi Sam, it's so great to see you back. Fabulous cards and I'd pick the paper pieced cup xx

tilly said...

that looks a very useful die Sam, two lovely cards xx

Sarah said...

Great to see you Sam and what lovely cards, both equally fab, I might add. The stamp is going to be very useful for all occasions and the die cut pelmets are a really lovely touch with the twine xx

Kathleen said...

Only one thing better than a cup of tea and that is a mug of tea, you can tell I am from Yorkshire.
Two super cards and they would certainly cheer me up. Great image and lovely papers and dies.

Kath x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous stamp Sam..two fabulous cards and love the paper piecing..

Luv CHRISSYxx