Tuesday 5 February 2019

Baby Hammock

Hi,

Hi, I hope you are all ok, I've adjusted my settings, as some dodgy person left me a weird comment, so if you can't leave me a comment, please let me know, thanks.

A friend of mine recently gave birth to a little girl Alara Jasmine (which I thought was such a gorgeous name), so it gave me a good excuse to make this card :


Image : Penny Black - 'Baby Hammock'
Paper : 7 Gypsies - 'Baby Oh Girl'
Sentiment : LOTV
Brads and Ribbon from stash

Thanks for looking and for any comments you would like to leave, would be very appreciated, Luv Sam x

10 comments:

tilly said...

it's gorgeous, one of my favorite and well used images,
Tilly x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sam, such a sweet image and lovely pastel pinks - perfect for a new baby girl.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Darnell said...

I'm in the same boat with some dodgy Arabian spamming me with eight comments in a row. Drives me nuts! I hope you get yours to leave you alone! Your baby card for the beautiful Alara Jasmine is as beautiful as her name! It will be cherished, Sam! Hugs, Darnell

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Commenting looks fine to me. This is adorable, love this stamp

Chrissy said...

Adorable gorgeous sweet card Sam and I love the little girls name too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jo said...

So gorgeous, as is her name x

Kathleen said...

Super card Sam, love the image and the gorgeous papers, how cute is the little hand and foot.

Kath x

Sarah said...

What a pretty card for a beautifully named new baby girl xx

KandA said...

Gorgeous baby card, so pretty in pink and an adorable image xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so cute and wonderfully colored. Thanks, for sharing it.