Saturday 18 July 2020

Petal Party

Hi,

I hope you are all well and last night I came back from a week in Cornwall, it was lovely to see a bit of normality and it was something to finally look forward too, we managed to get Harrison booked into 3 sessions of surfing, so he was happy.

Today's card was another Challenge (It's called 'Split Card Trick') set by my lovely friends, whilst in Lockdown and although I didn't have the stamps, shown in the video, I remembered I had these instead : 



Image : Penny Black - 'Petal Party / 30-113'
Sentiment on Card 1 : Penny Black - 'True Friends / 3852E / 2008'
Sentiment on Card 2 : Penny Black - 'Sentiment Collection /30-350 / 2016'
The Flowers were coloured in with : Tim Holtz - 'Distress Inks - Wild Honey / Dried Marigold / Festive Berries / Bundled Sage / Peeled Paint'

Thanks for looking and for any comments you would like to leave, would be most appreciated, Luv Sam x



5 comments:

tilly said...

The flowers are so pretty, nothing else needed (except the leaves of course lol ) pleased you had a nice time away
Tilly

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sam, gorgeous flowers and great design.
I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

What gorgeous image, great colours and lovely the white embossing, two super cards Sam.

Kath x

Jules said...

This is beautiful Sam .. .. love the colours very much.

Great use of your stamp set.

Hope all is good at your end.

Love Jules xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Sam, really beautiful and I love the colours.

Luv CHRISSYxx