Monday 18 March 2019

Cottage Window

Hi,

I hope you are all ok ?

On Saturday I did a couple of short classes with the very talented Faye, one of them I will be using for Alan's Father's Day card.

I made this card to cheer my neighbour up, as she has recently had a hip operation and as we both get lots of birds in our garden (including woodpeckars, nuthatch, yellow wagtail, goldfinches, robin, blue tits and great tits), I thought this was perfect for her.


Image : Penny Black - 'Cottage Window / 272J / 1995'
Brick : Marianne D Embossing Folder
Sentiment : Tattered Lace Dies

The Challenge I Would Like To Enter Is : 

Penny Black Saturday Friends  - where the Challenge is 'Anything Goes or Clean And Simple' 

Thanks for looking and for any comments you would like to leave, would be most appreciated, Luv Sam x

9 comments:

tilly said...

a lovely card to cheer your neighbor, hope you enjoyed the classes
Tilly x

cotnob said...

A super card Sam, a lovely window scene, I'm sure it will cheer your neighbour up.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jo said...

Beautiful image & looks perfect against that embossed background....hope your neighbour is doing well. xx

Sarah said...

This is really lovely Sam xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card Sam, great image and love the brick wall, not seen one this good before.

Kath x

My Paper Epiphany said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful card! Your neighbour is sure to love it! So glad you joined in the fun at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge:)

KandA said...

What a lovely get well card Sam and certain to make your neighbour feel better xx

scrappymo! said...

How cheery this is and I like that it shows the birds you get in gardens.

Helen said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x