Sunday 6 November 2011

Xmas Crafts

Hi,

Yesterday OH and 4 year old son went to Wembley to watch the Rugby League Double Header - Wales V New Zealand and England V Australia - and son was supporting the OZ's, he says because of Aunty Bren and Laurie (my best friend and her daughter who live in Sydney), but OH says it's because they were surrounded by young good looking Australian girls !!

Todays image is another Cat - my mate Janice keeps thinking i'm becoming a cat lover, but no that's not the case, just the fact that there are far more Cat PB's then there are Dog ones !!! I stamped the image in black, but for the snowflake i stamped in versamark and then embossed with silver and highlighted it with 'Crystal' Stickles.  I decided i wanted to make my own background, so i found some holographic silver paper and used CB 'Snowflakes' and for the white card used my PB 'Snow Scroll' and embossed with silver. For the snowflake i've covered it in Stampin Up heat & stick powder and dazzling diamonds.

Todays Card and Challenges :

Penny Black Friends - where Challenge No: 176 is 'Christmas, Silver & Snowflakes'

Winter Wonderland - where the Challenge is 'Make Your Card Sparkle'

Top Tip Tuesday - where Challenge No: 58 is 'Make Your Own Background'

Creative Inspirations - where Challenge No: 136 is 'Lashings Of Sparkle'

Delightful Challenges - where the Challenge is 'A Very Sparkly Christmas'

Truly Scrumptious - where Challenge No: 69 is 'Bingo' - I've gone for : Glitter, Glimmer / Punch, Die Cuts - Snowflake and Frame (Labels 8), Ribbon

Crafty Hazelnuts - where Challenge CHNC45 is 'Bright Colours And / Or Sparkle - I went for Sparkle


Image - Penny Black - 'Xmas Crafts'
Heat Embossed With Silver - Penny Black - 'Snow Scroll'
Embossed Hollographic Silver Paper - Cuttlebug - 'Snowflakes'
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Snowflake - Spellbinder - 'Snowflake Wonder'
Snowflake covered in Stampin Up - Heat & Stick Powder, then Dazzling Diamonds
Ribbon - Tescos
Brad in Snowflake from stash

Thanks for looking, Luv Sam x

16 comments:

Janice said...

Meow! Lovely card again Sam, and another great puddy cat! Love how you've done the snowflakes! Jx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Sam, such a sweet image.
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sam, I like the image (I love PB cats) I like the embossing and the snowflake ribbon, I hope you are feeling better.
Kevin xx

Vicky said...

So cute Sam....love the image and pretty layout ...and super duper colours too...yum yum..!

have a lovely afternoon....hugs Vicky xx

tilly said...

A super card Sam and I love all the details, I love your snowflake, pleased H enjoyed the Rugby
Tilly

Claire said...

Beautiful card, love the combo and embossing too. Hugs, Claire x

Lee said...

Lol well as a puddy lover i never get tired of them.Your card is soooo Gorgeous i LOVE everything about it.Hope you are doing ok and getting better.Big Hugs xxx

downrightcrafty said...

wow a gorgeous sparkly creation thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some new candy if you are interested :)

coops said...

gorgeous card sam.i love your mono colours and fab image and details ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Sam, love the cute PB image.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Hey hunny have not seen you in a little while! GREAT to see you and your lovely card! I love this image I have the stamp! must get it out! thanks for the reminder!! LOVE your background too! cute! Fabulous recycling, beer mats totally transformed!

Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Make your Own Backgrounds challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0) Ps I have candy on my blog too!

Kath Stewart said...

such a beautiful card sam...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

annies place said...

Love the background silver & white & even the meeces are crafting
Ann x

Hazel said...

Delightful sparkly card - love that image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 45 - hope to see you again soon. x

Barbara said...

Awwwww... this is adorable!
I'm travelling and couldn't participate this week but I'm always curious to see what everybody else did! There's some candy on my blog - literally - if you are interested: www.knackeredgrouse.com ;-)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Sam - love that layered snowflake!
Thanks for joining us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x