Friday 28 October 2011

Duckie & Hedgies

Hi,

I was reluctant to put my signature on my cards, but i have received a couple of spam comments from somebody using my card designs for other things, so because of this, they have forced me to do something about it and i would recommend to anybody else to do the same - I would like to thank the lovely people at Docrafts forum for helping me out with it.

The swelling on my knee is starting to go down, thank goodness, but there is still a sharp pain on the left hand side of it, oh well i better keep doing the exercises, as i'm going back to see the physio on Monday.

For todays card i have dug out some very old Papermania papers and a stamp that i've had a while, but there is something sweet and adorable about it, i've also used my faithful MS Snowflake punch and a sentiment stamp i got in the sales last year.

Todays Card And Challenges :

Totally Gorjuss - where Challenge No: 103 is 'Pastel Christmas'

Christmas Card Challenges  - where Challenge No: 47 is a 'Recipe' - 2 DP's - Check/ Ribbon - Check/ & Bird - Check

Die Cut Dreams - where Challenge No: 101 is 'So Charming'

Papertake Weekly - where this weeks Challenge is a 'Sketch'


Image - Penny Black - 'Duckie & Hedgies'
Sentiment - Penny Black - 'This And Every Year'
Papers - Papermania - 'Contemporary Christmas Colossal Paper Pack'
Punched Edge - MS - Snowflakes
Ribbon - The Range
Charm and Brad from stash

Thanks for looking, Luv Sam x

14 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Sam, I like the image and the fab colour combo.I do hope your knee improves soon.
Kevin xx

tilly said...

this is super Sam, love the duckie with his friends lol, paper a lovely colour as well
Tilly

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Sam, love the punch work, great image and lovely colour combo. I always put my signature on cards, you just have to, to stop these people pinching your work! Glad to hear the knee is a little better, keep doing those exercises, even though I know they hurt! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Angie said...

Great card love the image and the fab colours they worl wel for Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

Christine said...

Hi Sam gorgeous sweet image cute crimbo creation great take on the "So Charming" chall ..

thanks for sharing with us at DCD chall this time.

smiles Christine x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Sam, lovely cute image and the colours are gorgeous. Sue x

kay said...

gorgeous card sam,hope knee improves soon,still having physio on mine so i sympathise,x

Janice said...

What a lovely card Sam, great layout & colours, & such a cute image. Glad the knee is continuing to improve - a slow business by the sounds of things. Bad luck with the spammers etc, but you've done well getting the signature on your cards. Jx

Kathleen said...

Thank you so much for your comments on my blog.
I have just had a look at yours and you have done some really super cards. I can see you are a big PB fan too. I also have no interest in Halloween, which is why I have nothing. Hope you recover very soon.

Thanks again

Kath x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card, love the sweet image and the Lilac adn Grey colour combo. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss.
Lyndsey xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Sam, love the cute image and colours...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

coops said...

stunning card sam.the image is adorable and gorgeous colours and design :D
so pleased you have got your signature sorted, i couldn`nt find my book which i had the instructions on how to it in word.i do mine via my photo editor (paint.net)

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh this is just gorgeous Sam! What a lovely image and fab colours :o) Lisa x

Susie Sugar said...

Awwwww those ducks are so darn cute , love the card
Thanks for joining us at the "Die cut Dreams challenge" this time
Hugs Susie Sugar & Karen xx