Sunday 19 June 2011

Winter Snuggles

Hi,
I know we've had a dry spell and we need the rain, but after the 3rd time of getting wet in a week, it's now starting to wear a little thin !!, today we decided we would clean out our conservatory and guess what we've had a couple of downpours and now OH says we would be silly to put stuff outside incase it rains again !!! - hence why i'm now uploading a card, oh well there is always a silver lining somewhere !!

When i saw the Challenge on ABC Christmas  - 'L is for Love and Green, Silver and Red', i knew the stamp i wanted to use - this is an image i was kindly sent and have never got round to using it - i also decided to give my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' a dusting off, as i usually use my Spellbinders 'Snowflakes' instead as they are smaller !!

Todays Challenges and Card :

ABC Christmas Challenge  - where 'L is for Love', with the colour combination of 'Green, Silver and Red'

Totally Papercrafts - where Challenge No: 71 is 'Die Cuts and Punches'

Christmas Challenges (With Sketches)  - where they are up to Challenge / Sketch No: 2

Papershelter - where Challenge No: 18 is 'Punches & Dies'

Use It Tuesday - where Challenge No: 9 is 'Dies, Punches, Cut - Outs, Oh My !' - I've used my old Cuttlebug - Ice Crystal.

Penny Black At Allsorts - where the June Challenge is 'Your My Favourite' - anything to do with Christmas gets my vote, especially the hedgies with snow.



Image - Penny Black - 'Winter Snuggles'
Snow - Flowersoft - 'Polar White'
Sentiment - Dovecraft
Papers - Dovecraft - 'Jolly Happy Christmas'
Snowflake - Cuttlebug - 'Ice Crystal'
Punched Snowflakes - Martha Stewart
Brad from stash

Thanks for looking, Luv Sam x

26 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sam,I love the image the colours, layout and the snow.
Kevin xx

jenny said...

Fabulous card Sam....love the hedgies in the snow!
I must get on and make some more xmas cards too!

Jenny xx

Claire said...

Lovely card Sam, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

I love it Sam...so sweet and great colours too hun..!

have a lovely evening hugs Vicky xx

Nicole said...

Hi Sam,
What a nice card you have made! Such a cute stamp and beautiful papers! Thanks for joining us at CCWS for our challenge. Hope to see you next time again!

Greetings

Sonya said...

I love seeing "off season" cards on someone else's blog! I've been known to post Halloween, Valentines and Easter cards during summer all in one week! :) And it's a super cute creation, too! Glad you joined us at Use It Tuesday this week!

Hugs,
Sonya

coops said...

gorgeous card sam.i love the traditional colours and fab sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

This is cute! I love these Penny Black images. Thank you for joining on the challenge at Use it Tuesday!

Annemarie en Merit said...

What a lovely card like the image!!
Thanks for joinong us at CCWS.

annemarie en merit

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joing at TPS...

Hugs
Judith

brenda said...

A lovely creation Sam, I am so impressed when I see peeps so organised for Christmas, puts me to shame with my last minute rush.

Thank you for joinin in at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

B x

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Sam, love the hedgies and the colours.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous image and a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Janice said...

Great card Sam. Jx

Shirley said...

This is a gorgeous winter card and you have made the snow look so realistic. A beautifully coloured image and lovely wintery embellishments.
Thank you for joining us this month at Penny Black at Allsorts and we hope you will join us again next month.

Shirley

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is gorgeous Sam, love all the details in it, it's very inspiring!

Many thanks for sharing at Penny Black at Allsorts.

Hugs
Maarit

Heidi said...

What a super sweet card. I love Penny Black stamps. The hedgehogs are so sweet! Thanks for joining The abc christmas challenge!

Anonymous said...

I love your card I sooo love the snowflake die and use mine loads one of my favourites! love your image choice too! Great card, thanks for joining the ABC Christmas challenge, hope we see you again too! hugs Samantha :0)

Helen said...

Awww...so sweet...that's one of my favourite Christmas stamps! :0)
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That is such a cute card! I love Penny Black. Haven't seen that stamp before. Thanks for playing at Use it Tuesday. Hope to see you next time too! - DT Heather

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, I love that you dusted off the ol' bug! You put her to great use! Love your creation and am so thrilled you chose to play along with us at Use It Tuesday!

Cheryl Valadez said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining the challenge at The Paper Shelter this week! Hugz, Cheryl

Haven_mom4 said...

Great use of your stash, thanks for playing with us @ use it tuesday-Haven

Anne said...

Cute as a button
Thanks for joining the fun on Totally Papercrafts challenge
Anne x

tilly said...

very cute, you should be up here if you are fed up with 3 days rain.....we have webbed feet lol
Tilly

Lee said...

Stunning.xx