Monday 25 September 2017

Puppy Post

Hi,

Gee i can't believe it's September already and H has started his last year at primary school - although it's a bit tough doing the commute back to where we used to live, as we couldn't get him into a school near our new house !! In August we went to Norway Fjords, here are a couple of photo's :







Today's card has been made for Maureen's Rudolph Day's Challenge, which starts today and finishes 30th September and all you have to do is make a Xmas card - the image : LOTV - 'Puppy Post', (that i bought at a 2nd Hand sale in a set - 'Set 4 - Merry Christmas'), the shape : Go Kreate - 'Frilly #4', the papers are : Stampin' Up - 'Candy Cane Lane', the snowflake die at the top : Tutti Designs - 'Ice Crystal Arch', and the snowflake : Memory Box - 'New Castle Snowflake', are also covered in : Glamour Dust, the ribbon from Matalan (clothes and household shop in UK).

Thanks for looking and for any comments, you would like to leave, would be most appreciated, Luv Sam x


13 comments:

tilly said...

super card, love those papers, I am late with my Christmas cards this year !!That holiday looks great....
Tilly x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sam,
what a very wonderful shaped card, and your design is ace.
Love all the wonderful elements that create this super card.
The image is so cute, and your die cuts are gorgeous.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

KandA said...

Super photos and a fabulous christmas card xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sam, such a sweet image and stunning design, so many super details.
Lovely photographs, I bet you had a wonderful time.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great pics Sam, and gorgeous card.

Sue x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sam, love teh design and sweet stamp.
Gorgeous holiday photos too.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Totally gorgeous card, fabulous snowflakes and super cute imag, gorgeous papers and wonderful design.
Love it.

Kath x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab pics and lovely card

scrappymo! said...

Hi Sam
I so love this beautiful card. The design, the image, the papers, the beautiful dies...I love it all.

Sorry I did not get round to comment till so late tonight. I had a full hour of therapeutic massage today and can hardly move! She really worked those sore muscles and although I am really sore now, it is a healing type of sore feeling!
I had a wee nap late this afternoon instead of commenting...

I enjoyed your photos of your trip. I watched a show about this area and I think they featured that area where you are all standing near the houses outside. I remembered it right away. It must have been a fabulous journey.

Thanks for being on my design team, it is such a wonderful feeling to know I can count on the four of you.
Crafty hugs
Maureen

LesleyG said...

Amazing creation Sam, happy RD xxx

Carol L said...

What a bargain you found at the sale with that cute stamp! Love the papers and festive design too! NJ!

Darnell said...

I'm even later than you getting around, Sam, because of my own challenge. That's finished up now and I'm happy to be able to visit and see your awesome Fjords photos and your beautiful Christmas card! I love the peppermint theme!! Hugs, Darnell

scrappymo! said...

Just popping by to say Hello!