Thursday 1 August 2019

In A Nutshell

Hi,

I hope you are ok ?, Well Harrison has been doing a tennis camp this week and he is absolutely shattered.

Over on Facebook I entered a Copic Challenge in June with Alan's Fathers Day card, the 'Chick' card, well I won and the lovely Faye Wynn Jones, asked to make a card for the August Challenge and I said 'Yes' and it's a photo challenge :



And this is what I came up with : it was made for Alan's boss, whose just had a baby :


Image : Penny Black - 'In A Nutshell / 1754F / 2005'
Papers : LOTV - 'Bonnets & Bowties Paper Pad'
Die Edging on Heart paper : Penny Black - 'Stitched Edges / 51-136 /2015'
Sentiment : LOTV - 'Circle'
Flower Edging : Joy Crafts - '6002/0476'
Flowers : CC Designs - 'Five Point Flower'
Heart Pearls from stash

Thanks for looking and if you would like to leave a comment, I would be most appreciated, Luv Sam x

6 comments:

tilly said...

a beautiful card, I love that flower die and the cute stamp. Well done Harrison, I bet there are more things lined up over the hols lol...
Tilly xx

cotnob said...

Congratulations on your win Sam, a beautiful card - such a cute hedgehog and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous photo so very pretty. You have made a really lovely card, those LOTV papers are great for the colours, a really lovely image too.

Kath x

Sarah said...

Well done on your win Sam and what a fantastic interpretation this card is xx

KandA said...

Congratulations on your win Sam. This is a really fabulous card with those pretty papers and adorable image xx

Jules said...

Hi Sam

Well done on your win.

Facebook is something I don't do .. .. but I am beginning to think more happens there than in blogland sometimes.

A lovely take on the inspiration photograph.

Such beautiful colours and I love the way you have nestled the sentiment in the flower.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx