Friday 12 July 2019

Chit Chat

Hi,

I hope you are all ok ?, this card was made for a very special lady who has had a knee replacement and also runs the Rudolph Challenge, yes it's Maureen, unfortunately I wasn't able to deliver it personally.


Image : Penny Black - 'Chitchat / 3703K / 2007'
Papers : My Minds Eye - 'Life Of The Party'
Sentiment Die : Tattered Lace 
Flowers : Sizzix - 'Tim Holtz / 
Ribbon from stash (I think I bought it in America, when I was last there)

Thanks for looking and for any comments you would like to leave would be most appreciated, luv Sam x

5 comments:

tilly said...

you just got to love these stamps for so many occasions... every goes together so well, hope H is looking forward to end of term
xx

Chrissy said...

What could be more cuter than a Hedgie chatting to a caterpillar..gorgeous sweet card Sam, would make anyone feel better..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Always good to see you Sam. What a lovely card this is. Such a great stamp and I love those pretty papers.The die cut message looks perfect in kraft. Hope all is well with you and yours xx

Kathleen said...

A really lovely card, super image and love those papers, great colouring too.

Kath x

cotnob said...

A super card Sam, such an adorable image and pretty papers, I'm sure it will make Maureen feel much better.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x