Thursday 25 April 2019

Wishes Tree and Seasonal Bear

Hi,

I hope you all ok ?, this is my first post back after my holiday to Japan (celebrating my other halves 50th Birthday), I'll add a couple of photos in my next post.

Today is the start of the Rudolph Days Challenge, where you have till 30th, to upload a Christmas card for a super prize, so go on enter and have some fun.


Image : Penny Black - 'Warmest Wishes Tree / 915K / 1996'
Papers : Cosmo Cricket - 'Jolly By Golly'
Die : Memory Box - 'Precious Mittens'
Sentiment : Penny Black - 'Warmest Wishes / 51-170 /2015'

and 


Image : Woodware - 'Seasonal Bear / FRS050'
Card Shape : Go Kreate - '#4'
Papers : Lily Of The Valley - 'Snow Princess'
Sentiment Die : Joy Crafts - 'Merry Christmas / 6002-0938'
Die : Memory Box - 'Snowflake Corner'
Die Highlighted with : Nuvo Crystal Drops - 'Wisteria, Purple'

Thanks for looking and for any comments you would like to leave, would be most appreciated, 
Luv Sam x

12 comments:

tilly said...

Happy 50th Alan, I would have sent him a card, had I known lol.... great cards, I love the die which you cut the image with
Tilly

Jo said...

Two fab makes Sam, especially love the polar bear x

Kathleen said...

Two brilliant cards Sam and with great contrasting designs. Super image and a lovely papers and elements on your first card.
Love the all white and the pastel shades and some lovely dies used here, great design too.

Kath x

Darnell said...

Two fabulous Christmas cards, Sam! I love the colors and all your wonderful details! I'll bet your birthday trip for hubby was amazing!! Hugs, Darnell

cotnob said...

Two super Christmas cards Sam, they are both fabulous but I especially like the first one - such a fun image and great papers.
I hope you had a wonderful trip.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol L said...

It must have taken lots of patience to color the image on the first card, but it turned out great! Loving the muted soft colors of the 2nd card along with all the wonderful die cuts! NJ on both!

scrappymo! said...

These are two of the loveliest cards, Same.
It is a pleasure to see cards like this! Thanks for being on my design team!

Bonnie said...

I love that sweet tree, Sam! You've colored it beautifully. The polar bear looks festive and warm in his Christmas sweater. Great snowy scene with the curved die cut Merry Christmas! Thanks for the inspiration.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are all absolutely fantastic! Well done!

AlisonC said...

What a fantastic and fun tree stamp! I love those colours on the bear too. x

Anonymous said...

two fabulous cards, sam! i love the mittens on the first one and the mitten paper too. i also love the shape and colours of the second one with such attention to detail.

Jules said...

Hi Sam

Two great Christmas cards .. .. I particularly love the shape of the second one and the lovely winter feel it gives.

Belated birthday wishes for your hubby .. .. I bet Japan was an interesting place to visit.

Hope you had a lovely bank holiday weekend.

Love Jules xx