Sunday 25 June 2017

Ride Of Your Life

Hi,

Having meet up with the lovely Lisa on Filey beach, during a recent trip to North Yorkshire, she persuaded me, i should post on here.

I put this car on my Facebook page last week, so some of you may have seen it already, as i made it for Harrison to give Alan :



Coloured with Copics and these are the ones i used :


I saw this card design in Quick Cards magazine a couple of months ago and i just knew i had to do it:

The image is : House Mouse/ Joanna Sheen - 'Ride Of Your Life'
Dies to make card : Die -namics - 'Stitch Round Square Frame'
Embossed Section - Cuttlebug - 'Clockworks'
Distressed with : Tim Holtz Distress Ink - 'Old Paper'
Die round edge : Memory Box - 'Gearworks Border'
Sentiment (Heat Embossed) - Inkwell Stamps - 'Clearly The Best'

Thanks for looking and i hope you like it, Luv Sam x

8 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Sam

I love it!

A great Father's Day card.

Love the sentiment with it's alterations too!

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Sarah said...

What a fabulous design Sam and the sentiment made me smile. Great to see you back in blog land again xx

cotnob said...

It's lovely to see you post Sam.
Your card is fabulous, such a brilliant design - one of my favourite Gruffy images and great colouring, I bet Alan loved it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card, great shape and a brilliant image.

Kath x

tilly said...

what a super card for fathers day.....hope moving plans are going well
Tilly

Lorraine said...

A brilliant Father's day card, love the stamp and brilliant design
Lorraine x

Christina said...

Hi Sam! I am so glad Lisa was able to persuaded you to post this card on your blog! This is amazing! This is probably the sweetest, funniest and creative Father's Day card I've seen! The bear being chase by the bees image really made me giggle. I hope you will be posting more here on your blog Sam. May you have a blessed day. Hugs.

scrappymo! said...

Hi sam
So glad you are back here. You have such a great talent to share and this is such a wonderful venue.

Your card is great and bet Allen loved it. The sprockets embellishments are perfect with this image!

When we go to England, we spent a couple of weeks with family in Filey.
Perhaps we too can meet up there one day!