Tuesday 5 January 2016

My Favourite Cards Of 2015

Hi,

I've been meaning to join in the lovely Debby's 5 Favourite Cards of 2015 and i keep forgetting, but they are here now :

'Mighty Wishes' - This first card has bitter sweet memories for me : as I was so excited after receiving the phone call at lunchtime, that i had come 3rd in the Crafts U Love 9th Birhday Card Competition (i had never entered a competition before) and then by the teatime, we were putting down our beloved Whisper


'Bashful Badger' - I so love Badgers and Penny Black only made badger stamps in the begining, which is a real shame


'Shop And Tweet' - I so love shaped cards and I'm grateful to Nicki / Coops for sharing how to make this card - just loved the way the image / papers came together on this one


'Party Pup' - This is a LOTV Xmas image, but i've used it for a boy's birthday card, besides shaped cards, the other thing i love is - Dienamics - 'Fishtail Banners'


'Auto Hog' - This is the first time i entered Di's Snippets Playground and it was one of those cards that took me ages to play with, but once it came together, i loved it, especially as i usually run all my cards pass Alan (my partner) and i couldn't with this one, as it was for him !!


Thanks for looking and for any comments you would like to leave, would be most appreciated, Luv Sam x

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great selection of different shapes and images there

Sarah said...

a fabulous selection Sam, I particularly like the easel card, what a brilliant design xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection Sam, lots of variety.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all so gorgeous Sam
Kevin xx

Janice said...

Great cards Sam - I so love all the shapes! Jx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Sam, all so different and so fabulous.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Sam, what a gorgeous selection of cards, really wonderful images that you have coloured beautifully and turned into beautiful cards with your clever designs.
Sue...xxx

Judith said...

Happy New Year sam, hope it's a good one for you. I love your cards - a really great selection and so shows your lovely style - look forward to the 2016 selection! hugs Judith x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous selection Sam, love them all! fabulous shapes.
Hugs
Wendy xx