Tuesday 25 December 2012

My Favourite Christmas Cards Of 2012

Hi,

I would just like to wish all my followers a very Happy Christmas and thank you for all your wonderful support and fabby comments this year too.

The lovely Debby is holding her annual favourite Christmas Cards and i thought it was going to be easy this year, but i could easily have picked another 3 or 4 !!!

 
I love this image, it was one that i won, a while ago in a candyand i also got Top 5 in an Allsorts Challenge for it too.
 
 
The photo doesn't do the card justice, as the papers are embossed with glitter too and i gave this card to H's best friends family.
 
 
 
I love the fabby papers i've used 'Doodlebug' and i love it when 2 images can tell a story too. This card also brings back fabby memories, as i won my first ever Penny Black Saturday Challenge prize with it, thanks ladies.
 
 
 
This card is using an image that i don't own and is on my wishlist for the New Year ! - i am such a Muppet, as i didn't realised that i have it already !!!, it also uses another of my favourite companies 'Basic Grey'
 
 
And finally another image i don't have, but had lots of fun with and is also on my wish list for the New Year - although looking back now i wish i had glamour dusted the image as well, i also won the Oldie But A Goodie Challenge.
 
 
 
Thanks for looking, Luv Sam x

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous cards. It's funny how sometimes we love the images we don't have. Hope you get them this year and hope you had a lovely day x

Debs said...

All gorgeous Sam - beautiful images especially love the second one :o)
Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas and here's to a Happy Healthy New Year.
Debs xx

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Great selection of Christmas cards! Love your choice of colours, very original!! I need to find out where I can get this glamour dust!!! Thanks for the inspiration! Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Tammy at Créations LaDiva :) xx

I have some candy on my blog, would love to have you join, still a few days left :) Thank you if you already have ☺

McCrafty's Cards said...

Your top 5 are all gorgeous Sam.
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards Sam, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Lovely Cards. S x

annies place said...

Lovely set of cards Sam, I think the first one is my favourite.
Have a great 2013 & thank you for my cards.
Ann x

Janice said...

A great Top 5 Sam. Hope you had a lovely Christmas, Jx

kay said...

Fab cards Sam.wanted to say thanks for my gorgeous birthday card,x